- Empowering discovery through smarter research.
- The theory and practice of the Dewey Decimal Classification system / M.P. Satija.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today
- The Theory and Practice of the Dewey Decimal Classification System by Mohinder Partap Satija
Empowering discovery through smarter research.
Want to Read saving…. Want to Read Currently Reading Read.
Other editions. Enlarge cover. Error rating book.
The theory and practice of the Dewey Decimal Classification system / M.P. Satija.
Refresh and try again. Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Return to Book Page.
Summary: The book examines the history, management and technical aspects of the Dewey Decimal Classification system DDe, the world's most popular library classification. The main emphasis is on explaining the structure and number building techniques in the DDC.
The book concentrates on all aspects of subject analysis and number building by the latest edition of the DDC. K Summary: The book examines the history, management and technical aspects of the Dewey Decimal Classification system DDe, the world's most popular library classification. He has been writing about the DDC and other related areas in knowledge organization for the last two decades in international journals.
Readership: Practitioners and students of library and information science worldwide. Get A Copy. Paperback , pages.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
More Details We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit. If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
- Flavonoids and Other Polyphenols: 335 (Methods in Enzymology)!
- The Suppression of Guilt: The Israeli Media and the Reoccupation of the West.
- Uses of Plants by the Indians of the Missouri River Region.
- Recalling the Hope of Glory;
- Violet Flame Invocations.
- The theory and practice of the Dewey Decimal Classification system /M.P. Satija. – National Library.
Thanks in advance for your time. Skip to content. Search for books, journals or webpages All Pages Books Journals. View on ScienceDirect. Authors: M. Hardcover ISBN: Paperback ISBN: Imprint: Chandos Publishing. Exchange Discount Summary Exchange Discount -Rs. Final Price Rs.
The Theory and Practice of the Dewey Decimal Classification System by Mohinder Partap Satija
Apply Exchange. Other Specifications. The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ. Was this information helpful to you? Yes No. Thank You for submitting your response. Customer Product Selfies. Seller Details View Store. Expand your business to millions of customers Sell this item on Snapdeal. Sold by.
Sell on Snapdeal. Explore More Religious Studies Books.
- The Theory and Practice of the Dewey Decimal Classification System - M. P. Satija - Google книги;
- Theory and practice of the dewey decimal classification system;
- Leaders in Library Research Resources.
In Same Price. Buy now Loading Easy Return Policy. Help Center Got a question? Look no further. Browse our FAQs or submit your query here. Shop on the Go Download the app and get exciting app only offers at your fingertips. Policy Info.